Paradise provide wide of opportunities for professional growth, a competitive compensation package and a collaborative work environment as well as international exposure. Our high complexity focus develops unique skills and capabilities that are valued commondities globally.
- Conceptualize Slot game designs and provide multiple creative solutions
- Create and maintain all documents and files related to game submission. Documents include excel math files, code required for math simulation, word documents, and XML files.
- Take charge of all elements in the game and verify they have been implemented correctly and ensure all delivered assets are of the highest quality.
- The first few months as a Game designer in the studio. The candidate’s growth begins by exploring some of the most iconic early slot titles that built the foundation for the company’s overall success. The candidate will deconstruct and identify the design elements that made these titles successful while learning the expectations of math deliverables. By six months, the team member will understand the flow of the game design process and begin taking on responsibilities regarding conceptualization, math submission and software testing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or strong math-oriented equivalent qualification
- Strong expertise in Combinatorics, Probability Theory and Statistics
- Basic programming knowledge and aptitude for learning advanced programming techniques
- Detail-oriented and can prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in group/team settings
- Must be able to clearly explain and present technical and non-technical ideas
- Master’s degree or higher in mathematics (equivalent math-oriented degrees are considered), or 2+ years’ experience in field using probability
- Background in advanced probability, dynamical systems, dynamic programming, or graph theory is a plus
- Extensive experience with mathematical model building
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Familiar with and interested in gambling games
- Create advanced mathematical models that align with defined game requirements
- Ability to test mathematical outcomes to assure accuracy of calculations and achievement of game requirements through simulation and calculation.
- Build and maintain knowledge of gaming industry products and trends, through site visits, online research and interaction with senior game designers.
- Plays test other game designer’s games and provide detailed verbal or written feedback around all aspects of the player experience.
- Priority to the video game enthusiasts.
We offer an attractive remuneration and career prospects to the right candidate. Please email full resume to email@example.com stating your current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking apply now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.